The Project Manager/Facilitator will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation,
execution, control and completion of specific client projects while ensuring consistency with client
product/service needs and company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Project manage approx. 30‐40 jobs at once, coordinate day‐to‐day details, meet critical deadlines and show dates, service existing and new customers.
- Confer with clients to discuss and guide product selection, design concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of client objectives.
- Provide standard and custom estimates in specification with all current contracts, and work with customers through the discovery process.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual and/or vendor responsibilities for job orchestration.
- Create and execute client project work plans from invoice to purchase orders to finished product.
- Meticulously review client artwork and deliverables prepared by vendor/designer/fabrication team before passing to client.
- Communicate project status regularly to client, president, team members, and other relevant stakeholders and involved parties, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate Domestic and International logistics: Manage, track, and report on incoming & outgoing client exhibit material/promotional items (inventory), as well as general logistics & shipments for clients.
- Maintain detailed project documentation, along with digital documents, ensuring project records are complete, current, and archived appropriately.
- Coordinate large format printing along with in‐house and/or external production of displays/graphics.
- Photograph finished staged builds of exhibits and projects for client reference & portfolio features.
- Oversee quality control of product and service throughout the job life cycle.
- Perform general admin duties such as phones, greeting showroom walk‐ins & receiving packages.
- Develop & maintain job operational standards including product pricing, payment terms, or other standardizations.
- Update and manage websites; assist in the facilitation of Purpose1’s social media/marketing efforts.
- Perform occasional graphic finishing or set‐up/tear‐down of tradeshow exhibit materials at client events.
- Learn and become familiar with various product offerings of company & maintain vendor relations.
- Attend networking groups to gain new business relationships & insight on role objectives/challenges.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline‐Oriented.
- 1‐2 years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service and customer focus skills a MUST.
- Familiarity with a Customer Resource Management System (CRM).
- Experience at working both independently and in a team‐oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must demonstrate strong capabilities in the ability to handle multiple projects at any given time.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high‐pressure environment is crucial.
- Comfort in adapting to role as needed to meet changing requirements of each job.
- Reacting promptly and efficiently to shifting priorities, project adjustments, alterations, and timelines through analytical problem‐solving.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a variety of sources, including upper management, clients & vendors.
- Adept at conducting research into project‐related issues and products.
- Effectively applies Purpose1’s methodology and enforces project standards.
- Capable of refreshing multiple Websites by adding product & image updates to company/client portals.
- Tracking and reporting individual hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for each project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding past due invoices.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on all projects.
- Overtime work outside business hours may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Sitting for extended periods of time using a desktop computer.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings. Performing some warehouse duties which may include but are not limited to: lifting, packing/unpacking shipments, fabrication of products or deliverables, both small and large.
- Some local travel may be required to facilitate product delivery or to meet with clients, stakeholders, or off‐site personnel/management.
Please send resumes & references to firstname.lastname@example.org